It is critical to have sparkling teeth to maintain a smart and vibrating personality. However, people neglect oral hygiene due to their busy schedule. Therefore, it is important to follow some quick home remedies for whiter teeth.
#1 – Brush Regular With An Indian Lilac
• The Indian Lilac Tree has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
• Due to these properties, many health practitioners recommend brushing the teeth with its stem for healthy and whiter teeth.
• You must remove the stem’s bark before brushing the teeth for best results.
• If Lilac’s stem is not available, you can use the roots of the Banyan tree also.
#2 – Eat More Fruits And Avoid Artificial Sugar
• Artificial sugar can create many gum diseases like cavities and plaques.
• Therefore, it is important to replace artificial sugar with natural sweet fruits like Apple, oranges, and lemons.
• Many nutritionists recommend consumption of dark chocolate as an alternative too.
#3 – Consume Green Tea
• You must drink a cup of green tea twice a day.
• Green tea consists of fluorides that help to maintain solid teeth.
#4 – Avoid Alcohol
• Regular and heavy consumption of alcohol can increase the risk of cancer. It can also dry out the tissues and make bones weak.
• If you are a heavy drinker and smoker, you must stop consuming alcohol completely.
#5 – Use Straw
• It is critical to use a straw to consume fruit juices from plastic cans.
• It reduces the chances of any gum contamination and tooth decay due to a number of bacteria present on plastic cans.
#6 – Bay, Basil, and Turmeric Paste
• Turmeric is a natural teeth-whitening agent. You can crush Bay and Basil leaves to make a paste and add turmeric into it.
• Finally, rub this paste directly on the gum area.
#7 – Use An Authentic Teeth Whitening Kit
• You can also use an authentic teeth-whitening kit along with above natural methods.
• A typical kit consists of whitening strips, oral solution, and a toothpaste.
• As natural methods take time, you can use the kit to whiten your teeth for short duration of time.
#8 – Change Your Toothbrush Regularly
• You must change the toothbrush after every three months to maintain oral hygiene.
#9 – Consume Vegetable Juices
• Vegetable juices contain anti-fungal properties to treat diseases that cause yellow teeth.
• For best results, pick fresh vegetables (Bitter gourd, Carrot, Aloe vera, Beetroot etc.) and grind them together to prepare the juice.